Wednesday 8 October 2014

Episode 87-Bruisers


 
Hello listeners. This weeks tune is about drinking, about how for me it kind of cleared out some brain cobwebs and gave me a chance to sort of understand life a little better, I've only ever gotten really super vomit drunk maybe twice in my life, and I don't recommend it, and I don't drink so much these days but I read this the other day:
http://capturingfog.blogspot.com.au/2010/01/thank-christ-its-all-over.html
(,from a Blog by Jess Windram, which I recommend, some good reading is to be had there),
and it reminded me of how drinking effected me, the journey from no alcohol whatsoever, to a little, to way too much, then back to a little again. It's kinda abstract. I have a cold too so my voice is way off. But it is what it is. Hope you enjoy it, and thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment