Wednesday 3 June 2015

Episode 121-Baby Octopus


 
Hello listeners, this weeks tune is about the effects that taking medication for mental health issues can have on a person, and also about my own slow ascent from a fair amount of madness, brought on by watching "Silver Linings Playbook", which isn't perfect but I liked it, and it had some good things to say about mental health and the like, or at least honest things. Hope it's an interesting listen, I put some time into a video for it this week too, not featuring myself, but some specifically selected footage from a Chinese news story and some home footage, (from somebody else's home), of a schizophrenic guy, plus some old Nintendo "Virtual Boy' robot punch up footage for good measure.
That you can see here:
Thanks for your time as always and I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment