Tuesday 20 October 2015

Episode 141-Ward 17


https://ia601508.us.archive.org/31/items/CeskyLivesEpisode141-ward17/Clep141-ward17.mp3

Hello listeners. This weeks tune is an abstract mandolin thing about random things I've read about and heard people say in the last couple days. Apart from the line about faces being like ladders, I heard that one weeks ago from a buddy who said he wouldn't mind if I stole it for a song, so I did. It's a hodgepodgy kinda song, I watched a doco about REM and Michael Stipe said that sometimes words don't have to have a pin-on-able meaning, they can just be another instrument almost, I like that, he's obviously the master of that idea but it doesn't mean other people can have a go.
Here's a video if you wanna watch me as well as listen to me, for why? I dunno.
 
 
Hope you enjoy the tune anyways. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment