Tuesday 22 December 2015

Episode 150-Visible Ribs

 
 
Hello listeners, this weeks tune is about me being a lonely, pacing about the place crazy person in recent times. End of a long year tiredness is train wrecking me, nevertheless I can turn it into a song that sounds cowboy-ish in parts and is fun to play, so there's a positive spin, there's always a positive spin. I've tried a new idea for the video if you wanna have a look, make a drawing about the song, take as long as you want to make said drawing and then squish the footage to fit the tune so that it's sped up, thought maybe it'd be more interesting to watch than watching me layered over me playing instruments poorly. Anyways, thanks for your time and ears, both of which are appreciated. Hope you enjoy.
Here's the video link:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment