Tuesday 12 July 2016

Episode 179-Graceful


 
Hello listeners. This weeks tune is a live recorded simple acoustic finger picky thing. As far as content I usually skirt around such things in this little blurby thing because I'm kind of a private person I guess...? Although not really, I do air my emotions on a weekly basis on the internet. Anyways, in the interest of honesty this song is about a person I've fallen for, maybe it's a lil full on writing songs about a person, but I'm just sayin how I feel, there's a million songs out there for millions of folks and hopefully what I've made here is personal/interesting/meaningful. Feels like putting myself out on a huge far reaching limb somewhat but at the end of the day at this point I'm just super enjoying getting to know a person, it's really nice, and I've been kinda fearless about it, for me anyways. Life so far has been lifey, bad shit's gone down and I've done many a dumb thing, have collected my share of fears in regards to connection, but right now seems like a good time to offer the results of all those happenings, i.e. 'me' to a person, not just any person obviously, the person this song is about, who I get on with really well and see a huge amount of good in, and see what happens. I'm putting myself WAAAY out there I guess, because I'm a good feller and worth some time and consideration I believe, but also trying to slow my self down some, be calm about it, be appreciative of laughs n hangin out. Risk nothing gain nothing huh, risk a lot, you could get yourself the whole goddamn world.
 
Anyways, hope it's a nice listen for you, calm n such. Thanks as always for your time and ears.
 
Here's a video/drawing to go with the tune:

No comments:

Post a Comment