Tuesday 9 August 2016

Episode 183-Short Story




https://ia601502.us.archive.org/35/items/CeskyLivesEpisode183-shortStory/Clep183-shortStory.mp3

Hello listeners, if you've been listening for a bit and caught this tune:
this weeks song is about how what I put out there in that song was probably very unwise, such is life, "people make a mess", as Mark Maron's Jewish Doctor would say. Anyways, as humans do, I psycho analyse my mistakes, unlike some humans I then post said psycho analysis on the internet in the form of songs. There's no misery in this though, it's been a few weeks of thinking and such, I'm just tryin to give my decisions and feelings a context, life is OK, I'm drinkin a glass of wine here, sitting at my computer, got to play a lovely guitar earlier, that I own. Anyways, also no hard feelings to all concerned, songs are songs, people are people. If anyone can pick where the above image is from they win a prize, get in touch, leave a comment or something, seriously, if you're nerd memory contains facts about the dude pictured above I will totally make sure you get some kinds of physical or at least digital object to celebrate said memory, if you tie the picture in with the lyrics of this weeks tune, triple prizes all round, (even I don't know exactly why I picked this picture, so just make something up, seriously, email me: clo5dimly@hotmail.com).
Anyway, cheers for your time and ears, here's a video/drawing to go with the song:




No comments:

Post a Comment