Tuesday 6 December 2016

Episode 200-Julie Andrews

 

Hello listeners, 200 songs, that seems kinda significant I guess, right? This one has Julie Andrews in it, sitting at a type writer, copying out lines from Hamlet, for why? I'm not sure, I just let the words for this one be whatever they wanted to be. I think this song might be partly about saying and not saying things, and how either can be both wise and/or unwise at the same time, depending on the thing. It's about unspoken things also, although in the right company I tend to just speak, hence why I write songs, I've got shit to say, not necessarily sensible or meaningful stuff, but lots of stuff. Anyways, thanks to all the people who've been listening for ages, and the people who've listened at all over the last 200 weeks, much appreciated, (always always), and there will be more, always more.
 
Here's a video/drawing to go with this weeks song anyways:
Many thanks for your ears, eyes and time.

No comments:

Post a Comment