Monday 11 June 2018

Episode 257-F*$k My Plans

 
 
Hello listeners. It's been a while, I've been playing music out in the world a little more, being with good people, trying to exercise some, playing some Nintendo, raising children, making new and excellent friends and other good things. People who've listened for a while will know there's a ton of depressing shit on this blog, hell and high waters, all that stuff, usual life stuff usually, as well as unusual horrific stuff maybe...? depressing stuff anyways, I'm not depressed anymore, far from, life is good, but my brain nearly had me wrapped in burning hell and fear of everything that has eyes for a while there, which is what this song is about, fuck that shit right? Anyways, apologies for the swearyness if that's not your fish in a kettle. To any folks reading this who've helped me be infront of people doing music, and are keen on collaboration and helping me out there also, and just to the people in my existence who are good solid excellent people, so many many thanks. Cesky Lives! Anyways, this may be the last episode for a bit, even though it's been a while between this and the last, (months?), I'm trying to share the creative load some, we'll see, but many many thanks also, to all the people, for your beautiful ears, (I'm sure they are....?), and time.
 
Here's a video/drawing to go with the tune:
 
 
 
Open Mics, good times, check out the page and attend the things and meet the nice good people if you're a Rockingham-ite or nearby.
 
free albums.

No comments:

Post a Comment