Tuesday 9 April 2013

Episode 8-Ruin My Life

 
Here's episdoe 8 folks. A not particularly Jesus related song, more about humanity I think, and some elements of it that I came across in a Karaoke bar, elements that were not neccessarily un-Jesus like in some ways, but very much human. I met some great folks, and some folks who probably wanted to hurt me, and some indifferent folks. It was a pretty interesting night, kind of insane for a peron who's spent alot of time tortiose shelled and silent and now suddenly finds themselves uninihibitedly talking to pretty much anyone. The Caterpillar mentioned in the song is the one from Alice in Wonderland, whish a guy showed me that he had a tatoo of, quite the nice tatoo as well. Anyhow, thanks for listening and you'll be hearing another song next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment