Wednesday 21 August 2013

Episode 28-Kamikaze

 

Here's the 28th episode, this tune is about self destructive behaviours and telling them when to get off, to some extent, and when they're probably understandable too. Maybe? I'm not entirely sure. I realise calling a song Kamikaze and putting that word in the chorus is maybe a little obvious, but it's a pretty spot on word I think, at times. We've all probably been in that kind of state at one point or another, for an actual Kamikaze pilot it was glory and devotion but what I'm talking about is just not caring to some extent, being in limbo and just ploughing through like a bull with porcupine skin. Abstract as I hope this song is, it's also kinda' personal, and look, most of the time I'm not doing too badly I hope, but honestly, sometimes I could punch through and just go nuts, more than sometimes lately, but as a good friend told me, I need to keep the lid on things, not be stirring too many things into an already fairly full pot. The pot can trick you into thinking your stew's all ready to go sometimes, but life isn't like that, there is no finish to anything really, it's learn and keep learning. Not that I'm any kind of expert on anything, but it just kinda' seems that way, that or jump off anyhow.

No comments:

Post a Comment