Tuesday 27 August 2013

Episode 29-Wrong Is Alright


 
Here's episode 29, a song about a realisation I've been having that I , even though I fight it like a crazy man, am just as box placing in of others as is anybody else. This is connected to the idea of turning back to faith minus religion, trying to recapture some faith I guess. I try not to judge people but to some extent we only have our own eyes to look through and see other peoples behaviours and appearances. I'm open minded I'd say, all kinds of behaviours and appearances are alright by me, but there-in lies the problem. Who cares what's alright by me, I'm no god, I'm just some dude being a dude, I need to remove myself a ways from that sort of omnipotent thinking I guess, as do we all, unless you are God. Even saying that is a form of boxing folks, including myself, into a very wide category, which is stupid, people are magnificently individual, and to be learned and appreciated, not sifted through your brain sieve and only paid attention to when you hear something you understand. See, I'm a judgemental little feller hey.

No comments:

Post a Comment