Tuesday 3 September 2013

Episode 30-Vedi


 
The 30th episode folks. Feel like a big number but I hope to keep it up and bring you some bigger ones. Anyhow, this song originated from the fact that I sometimes listen to ASMR videos on YouTube to help me get to sleep, these are videos of people who talk softly and calmly, they help you relax ,or if you have what they call ASMR, (Autonomous Sensory Modular Response), you get a but of a head tingle from the sound also. Point here is though, I listen, I don't watch, headphones in, eyes shut. Recently however I had a look at who was talking at me and it was a girl with a black eye, so I made up an abusive relationship for her, gave her a name and put her in a song. She was a little down on herself in her introduction and such so I extrapolated quite a large amount. So, probably she's just a boxer or something? But anyway, this doesn't illegitimate the tune, abuse exists, and that's what the song's about. It's kind of a futility view on things I guess, people put up with a lot for a little because they don't feel they deserve more, or that more exists. "We accept the love we believe we deserve", (Stephen Chbosky, The Perks Of Being A Wall Flower).

No comments:

Post a Comment