Tuesday 15 October 2013

Episode 36-Steeper Lines


http://ia601902.us.archive.org/7/items/CeskyLivesEpisode36-steeperLines/Clep36-steeperLines.mp3

This weeks song is a bit of a mystery to me, I wrote it fairly quickly after much deliberation with a couple of ideas that just weren't working, it was like popping a pimple, squeezing and squeezing at the thing and then BANG! yellowy stuff all over the mirror. I know some of it is about Jesus, and the way my mind is currently undergoing some reconstruction, some growing up I hope, experience and such pushing me into a new phase of who knows what, but it seems to be positive. Other than that it just is what it is, a bunch of words trying to explain something that I really can't pin down I guess. Have a listen anyways, see what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment