Tuesday 4 February 2014

Episode 52-Eagle Visions For The Walking Dead


Hello listeners, this weeks tune is about hugging/being with my two kids and how important that is, and how it removes me from the picture somewhat, in a good way. It's also about my past, being an absent person in some ways because of mental health issues and the like, but how that's changing and how perspective gained from looking back is essential to that change. A lot of this tune is me just reminding myself of how I've been and how I need to not be that way again, which is highly achievable, even just by default, things happen to you and you're not the same afterwards, ever again, this can be used as a positive most of the time hopefully, get up and move on and such. That's how I'm seeing my own situation anyways. Life isn't so much what you make it sometimes, control is never a constant, but your reaction to things is definitely something you can choose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment