Tuesday 11 February 2014

Episode 53-Local Anaesthetic



Here's the 53rd episode, a song about a dead end job, living a painfully slow, bored kind of life. It's a fiction, I don't live, nor have ever experienced this life but as a subject for creating things about it comes up a lot, not just for me, but a whole lot of people, the rat race and such, and like anyone I've experienced elements of this I 'spose. The song came fairly quick but it's odd sometimes then when you intentionally go for minimal writing it's sometimes harder to pin down the exact write word than when you're just working on down like a wordy word guy. I watched a lot of foreign animations with my kids on the weekend, Russian and German and other places in Europe and Japanese and Spanish things, I think seeing these, some of which were beautifully minimal, got my mind into the place where this song was happening. Thank's for listening anyways folks, hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment