Wednesday 7 May 2014

Episode 65-Shame


 
 
Hello listeners. This weeks song is real minimal, it's a simple sleepy kind of ambling song about love in a confronting, honest sense, love that understands the messed up-ness of you and is there to open it up and help you do something about it. I'm speaking spiritually but this is a human thing too, love from people who get you and protect you from yourself, that kinda thing. Hope it's a nice listen anyways, it's really rough, a bit scratchy round the edges, but it is what it is. Like I've said, this podcast is where I broadcast my songs as they come, in their original state, simple as possible, (sometimes I go nuts with odd sounds and layers and the like, but usually simplicity is the way), and if you go to my Bandcamp page that's where you can get a hold of the finished stuff: http://cesky.bandcamp.com/
At this point there's just the one album up there, but I'm workin' on more all the time.
Thanks for listening, I appreciate your time.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment