Tuesday 29 April 2014

Episode 64-Surviving On The Details


 
Hello. This weeks song is a happy one, oddly enough. My mental state has been improving slowly but surely over the last couple years with help from people who know how to help with such things, and just people I know, friends etc. This song is a thankyou to the God I believe in for making these, (and all), people and for helping me out, and for the fact that we can miss the point for so so very long, (in life, for folks with faith of some kind and those without), until something happens to make us stop and then eventually some sense starts being made. Now I'm certainly not done being mended, nobody ever can be I don't think, that's one of the points we miss, but I'm feelin' pretty stable, hence, a happy song. Next week I'll probably be back reflecting on some nastiness or some sad thing, telling you about a murder I read up on or some persons woes in the news, and there's nothing wrong with that either, that can certainly be a positive, so long as it's honest, but hopefully this one gives you the encouraging vibe I felt while I wrote it.
Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment