Wednesday 2 April 2014

Episode 60-Valeria & The Lipless Man

 


This weeks tune is a crunchy electric guitar/drums/silly vocal effects bit of an experiment. I read up on some alien abduction info and other strange internet information about people with odd habits and claims and put all this info into a song. Hopefully it's fun to listen to, it was fun to make and play for sure, guitars can make some cool little noises. Anyways, if you appreciate this kind of content in your music you should check out The Gizzards:
 https://www.triplejunearthed.com/artist/gizzards.
He makes amazing super super crunchy music about Robots and the like, he's from Perth, and awesome.

I'd like to once more state my original disclaimer here, 60 episodes down the track, that the tunes I put up for this podcast are rough as guts first recordings of ideas, some of them come out as keepers just how they are but that's rarely the case, this is me sharing my babies with you, before I've taken them out into the world to be reshaped by thrown tomatoes and yelling. I appreciate your listening time, your ears, and the positive feedback I get is super lovely. Don't forget if you want to hear some finished stuff I have an album here:
http://cesky.bandcamp.com/album/stone-september
that you can get for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment