Wednesday 9 April 2014

Episode 61-Tiny Animals

 
 
Hello. Change of format slightly from now on, really quick audio intro and all the explainy stuff in this writing here like always. On the advice of a fella who calls himself 'Little Kid', who you should look up on band camp and throw some money at for some lovely music, (he's giving it away for free for the most part but it's worth your cash). He told me the intro's were getting in the way of the music speaking for itself to your own brain in your own brains way, and I had a listen back and he's right.
Anyways, so this weeks tune is a simple one, four chords, (some weird ones like F#bb5 and the like), and it's about being scared of intimacy I guess, which is not something I think I am possibly, or maybe so, I don't know? I'm not wanting to overshare but I think this is probably a common experience for hurt folks in a whole lot of contexts. Not that I'm hurt so much either, but I have been, everybody has, and this is an explanation of that situation in some way, in retrospect but also a little bit in current life maybe. It's all hypothetical though, a caution/fear song to a fictional person. The puggle thing is about human hearts being like cute little animals, if you're looking at things positively, (which I try to somewhat, even in the context of talking about difficult things).
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment