Wednesday 16 April 2014

Episode 62-Alcohol

 
 
 
This weeks tune is about my Amish-like youth, (I watched television, I read books Amish kids would probably slit their wrists over, I played video games, but other than that I was a very contained, very sensible young man), and the way that not doing crazy things when you're young kind of takes away the fun of doing them in some ways when you're older, because you're too old for one thing, but you also have a less "YEAH, LET'S BREAK STUFF AND YELL AT OLD LADIES AND LICK WALLS" kind of an attitude, (which I think I probably would've had when I was younger had I given myself the opportunity to express it, and which sadly now I don't really have because I'm too responsible). That said a person who hasn't gone crazy when young and finds freedom does go crazy, just for me it didn't last a hell of a long time. Other than that there's a lot of weird little visual references to things I remember from childhood that probably nobody will be able to decipher, but I think they add to the feel of the thing as a whole, so I left them in.
Thanks for listening hey, have an excellent day/night/unspecified period of time that you are currently experiencing.

No comments:

Post a Comment