Tuesday 5 January 2016

Episode 152-A Long Way Down

 
 
Hello listeners. I got Bongo drums for Christmas, I love them, they're in this weeks song. This one's about going to church again after a while away from the place and being not sure really what I believe in, and the way the place presents itself, the odd feeling of being in a room full of certainty. I want to believe like I used to, but I don't see it happening, I'm lookin for a new way, and am incredibly curious as to how people get to where they are in life, attitudes and the like, beliefs, it's kinda fascinating.
On a side note, the image above is from a cartoon called Clarence, if you haven't seen it look it up, it's the greatest.
 
Here's a video/drawing for this weeks tune:
 
Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment