Tuesday 26 January 2016

Episode 155-Running Into Windmills

 
 
Hello listeners. This weeks tune is a kind of a rolling along kinda thing, sound wise I'm kinda borrowing from what a guy called Jordie Lane does, if you haven't heard him look him up, he's great, nice folky stuff, great voice. Lyric wise this is about times in the past where I haven't been present I guess, recognising and apologising for that while at the same time not being a door mat for guilty feelings, letting it go, forgiving myself too, I spose. All sounds kinda deep but really it's kind of a rollicky thing I hope, could be sung by a muppet on a horse and cart with a banjo and it wouldn't sound outta place. Hope it's a fun listen anyways, here's a video/drawing for it:
 
 
Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment