Tuesday 8 March 2016

Episode 161-Just Be Less Of A Dick, (& You'll Be Happier)


 
Hello listeners. Facebook told me this is International Women's Day 2016. So here's a song about how men who sleaze onto women suck and are unreachable and behave like tantrum-y children when rejected, (I've seen it, it's hilarious but can also be frightening because they're big and often like to hit things or other big children, or just whoever's in their way). It's judgemental for sure but the bridge is me confessing that I thought maybe this worked for a while there, that manly-man-ness was achieved this way. It isn't. I never tried it either, I'm incapable, doesn't make me any better than anyone, it's just nature and nurture and all that stuff.
Anyways, hopefully it's a fun listen, not supposed to be taken too seriously.
Happy International Women's Day, Women are awesome, treat them with respect and dignity, (just like I'm sure you treat everyone anyways).
 
Thanks for listening, here's a video/drawing to go with the tune:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment