Tuesday 29 March 2016

Episode 164-Illustrations From The Big Book For Boys


 
Hello listeners, this weeks song is real simple I guess, a couple folks I know have gotten together, seems like a good idea, this is a tune for them, by way of encouragement. It's also about me, about my perspective on the possibility of such a thing for myself, me trying to tell myself to own that I'm an ok guy and stop thinking about such stuff, start working on my own shit. Which I've been trying to do, got out and played in front of people on Sunday and cancelled a date with a random internet stranger to do so, because who wants a random internet stranger anyways. Energy, it's all about where your energy goes, maybe...?
 
Anyways, here's a drawing/video to go with the tune:
 
 
Thanks for your time, hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment