Tuesday 3 May 2016

Episode 169-Winter Astronaut

 
 
Hello listeners. This weeks tune is about reading science fiction in bed, in the daytime. Soon as it gets even a little cold that's what I immediately want to be doing. I wish I was doing it right now, in a few minutes, maybe I will. I also recently heard a Mercury Rev song about records and one of the verses was just the singer listing a bunch of bands he likes, so one of my verses, because I heard that song, is me listing some sci-fi authors I like, and a couple of super-super nerdy references to authors of a whole other kind that if you pick up make you as super-super nerdy as me, (which is great, if you can tell me what the last two folks on my author list wrote/write then chuck a comment below and I'll send you some kinda something, because that would impress me).
Hope you enjoy the tune anyways, thanks for your time and ears.
Here's a video/drawing to go with the song:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment