Wednesday 18 May 2016

Episode 171-This Imaginary Person


 
 
Hello listeners. This weeks song was recorded crapily on my phone on Sunday night when I wrote it and had a bit of a lurgy coming on. At this point that lurgy has it's claws around my skull and is trying to push it out of my head through the front, (in less dramatic words I'm sick). I planned on re-recording this sounding better and with less mistakes but I don't have it in me this week, my body is useless and I've been in bed a lot, so this is the best I can do, I could've skipped a week, but I couldn't. Anyways, the tune is about being single and fairly ok with that, maybe even totally ok with that, and maybe about the haphazard thought processes that go into imagining being otherwise. Hope it's a nice listen for you despite the snot voice and fuzz. Thanks for your time and ears as always. Instead of a drawing this week I've just chucked a ton of old drawings in a slideshow over the song, again, the lurgy. Have a look:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment