Tuesday 1 November 2016

Episode 195-Semi Automatic


Hello listeners, this weeks tune is a crunchy Banjo thing about talking too much. I spent a very large portion of my life not really saying much at all, and to some extent I still do that, I find it hard to be understood sometimes, like everything I say has a million little notches of explainy thing that could sail along with it and even still maybe it wouldn't make sense. Maybe this is common...? Anyways, as a reaction against all that quiet and also when I find people with similar views on things I tend to talk WAY to much, and this song is about that, I guess. Anyways, hopefully it's a fun listen, it involves a Bass pedal purchased with birthday money, many thanks to my work buddies for that. 

Here's a video/drawing to go with the tune:


Thanks for your time and ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment