Tuesday 22 November 2016

Episode 198-Speak Your Mind


 
Hello listeners, this weeks tune I wrote containing the exact amount of energy needed to go to sleep, so it's slow, kinda sporadicy sounding and pretty simple, (I would've waited till I woke up some, but the song was coming anyways so I let it). It's about honesty I guess, not sure whether speaking your mind is actually a great idea, definitely sometimes it isn't, but I'm singing about it here because I recently was in a young persons situation, at a club/place with a DJ, alcohol and lots of hipster types, and there was a definite level of total fake about the situation, and also nobody could really hear anybody else speak anyways. Met some good folks still, but not really the place for me, live music, always, somebody playing records, not so much. Anyways I hope it's a fun listen, it's not super serious. Here's a video/drawing to go with it:
 
 
Thanks for your time and ears, and the positive feedback I get from some of you folks, always hugely appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment