Tuesday 20 June 2017

Episode 228-Devil's Child

 
 
Hello listeners. This week's tune is a long winded patience testing odd thing based on a doco I saw called 'Why Should The Devil Have All The Good Music', it's droney and messy, and repetitive, it's since had it's entire middle cut out and been sped up but here's the original idea anyways, I think it's probly not too bad....? It's about kids at Christian music festivals in the US being led into 'feeling' something, and the horrific pressure that these kids put on themselves to do that and to be something I think nobody can be, which is perfect, holy etc. I dig Jesus, but I don't dig him being misrepresented and used as a tool for press ganging people into 'right' thinking.
Anyways, like I said, patience tester, if you dig it, much appreciated, if not, well that's OK, this weekly thing is for all comers, every song I write, bad or good.
cesky.bandcamp.com/
is where you get the ones that have been picked out of the huge mess and strung together for proper reasons and the like.
Anyways, thanks for your time and ears, here's a video/drawing to go with the tune:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment