Tuesday 4 July 2017

Episode 230-Angry Old F**k

 
 
Hello listeners. This weeks song wasn't written this week, wrote it a couple weeks ago when I was having quite the shit time, times change, I'm not so bad now, moving forward etc. Anyways, so this is like whiney angry silly music I guess, on purpose, definitely supposed to be over the top, but also a little about how aging makes younger people seem a little ridiculous at times, there's a place I've been to a couple times, a late night bar with DJ's who play mostly terrible music and occasionally something good, this song I'd say came from that place, I really don't like that place all that much, or at least not the young crowd in there, because I'm getting older and would rather read a good book than watch young people trying to find someone to have sex with in a public place where alcohol's being sold aplenty. See, I'm grumpy and old. Anyways, hope it's a fun listen, take none of it seriously and thanks for your time and ears.
 
Here's a video/drawing to go with it:

No comments:

Post a Comment