Tuesday 25 July 2017

Episode 233-Puddle

 
 
Hello listeners, this weeks tune is a distorted ukulele thing about I have no idea what, maybe walking around with hefty secrets I guess, something like that, it's abstract and was written basically on automatic anyways, cause I'm REEEEALLLLY tired and my brain and life can only handle so much of the kind of thing I wrote last week, which is super serious mental madness stuff. Anyways, hopefully this is a nice listen, it's slow-ish, fuzzy, the words are not super good at making sense.
Thanks to all the folks who listen, it's hugely appreciated. As always here's a video to go with the tune, no drawing this week, just a couple of layered Nintendo videos and some art animation stuff by me all skewed and the like, because I wanted to change it up a bit.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment