Tuesday 3 December 2013

Episode 43-All My Kin



This weeks tune is unashamedly spiritual I guess. I always seem to apologise for singing about my beliefs because I know such things are attached to a lot of dodgyness in this world, folks who believe in Jesus supposedly but who Jesus is possibly quite embarrassed by or even super incredibly mad at.Anyways, this is a song about the God that I believe in, and about humanity, and the two for me being linked. If for me there was no God, I wouldn't be alive, that's the truth, and not in some creation way, I mean that the support and meaning that God provides has saved me from death, literally, life is still a bloody great big mess, as it is for most, but I have a support, someplace to turn to, and I'm glad. I'll apologise again anyway though, or at least add a disclaimer that if you're not into spiritual things this is still just a song, and I don't want to Bible bash anybody, or alienate anyone either.

No comments:

Post a Comment