Tuesday 10 December 2013

Episode 44-Thief


 
This weeks tune is part automatic writing, therefore I have no clue what a lot of it is about, but feelings wise it comes from my recent semi-diagnosis of a mental illness, (my psych doesn't like to put labels on people, because they don't ever fit 100%), which when reading up on I definitely connected with the recorded experience of symptoms and such. This is good and bad, good because I can look at it as an outside thing, separate myself from it, bad because I know exactly when I'm heading into it and that it won't be fun and at times is incredibly difficult. Life has improved vastly for me I have to say, getting help and the like, but every now and then there's a kind of attack I guess you'd say, a falling back into something dark and nasty, but I'm an optimistic person underneath any of that and I think that's been essential. Anyways, there's a hefty bit of oversharing for you.
I keep forgetting to mention also, I have an album out here:
http://cesky.bandcamp.com/album/stone-september
you can have it for free if you like, or throw me a few dollars if you're feeling generous.

No comments:

Post a Comment