Tuesday 1 July 2014

Episode 73-Let Me Be


 
This weeks tune comes from a choice that I made today while I was writing this song, to go a little easier on myself, I started with the beat and the synth and the words were coming on all self loathing and the like, but then I thought, well that's dumb, come on feller, go easy on yourself. Self loathing is something most of us deal with at some point, and I sure have, but I've kind of left it behind of late, for the most part, as far as intention will take me anyways. The song's about being single too, and happy with that, I read something on the internet, one of those "secrets of happy people" things which are entirely made up by some one who read it someplace else I'm sure, but nevertheless, every now and then you see something like that and you think, well.. why not, tell me the secrets, one of them being that apparently happy people don't see relationships as where they get their meaning from, but as an extension to the meaning they already have on their lonesome. I agreed with this, and, like everyone probably, I've seen people put up with damaging crazy things to not be lonely.
So there you have it. Hope you enjoy the tune, and thanks for your time. Much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment