Wednesday 9 July 2014

Episode 74-Turn Me In


 
Hello listeners. This weeks tune took a couple late nights cause I broke my simplicity rule and got out all the midi stuff for fun, (keyboard, synthy type stuff, for anyone who doesn't know what midi is, and to be honest I don't entirely know my self). Anyways, it took a while, but it's really simple, really short, and kinda dark, but also not. Basically I went to a good buddies wedding recently and it was beautiful, the humanity, the dancing folks and the generations present and the whole marriage thing was great, but I was also having quite the severe, ( I think well hidden), attack of social anxiety, which I haven't had for ages but I guess a wedding involves an unusually large amount of new unfamiliar people. Despite this though, the beauty was still there, I got emotional, I felt glad to witness the love and such, and this is what this tune is about, as well as being about the fact that everybody has their issues and troubles and that in itself, though sad, can be a beautiful thing. Hope you like it anyways, the muffled intro/outro singing is from a phone recorded song idea that never took off, but sounded properly fuzz ridden and woeful for the purposes of this tune.
Thanks for listening, much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment