Thursday 17 July 2014

Episode 75-Box of Birds


https://ia902504.us.archive.org/22/items/CeskyLivesEpisode75-boxOfBirds/Clep75-boxOfBirds.mp3

Hello listeners. This weeks song comes from a saying that somebody said at work that I'd never heard before, you probably all have but I hadn't, so I looked up what it meant and built a song around it and around the idea of finding some kind of place in the world and running with it, loving people, doing your best and such, and also about life's imperfection, the way it fails to make sense quite often but this being kind of ok, and one of life's better qualities if you look at it from the right place. All a bit heavy I guess, but I was also just trying to make a nice calm tune, something slow and steady, synthy and simple. Hope you like it anyways. Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment