Wednesday 16 September 2015

Episode 136-Making Pictures

 
 
Hello listeners. This week's tune is a Banjo one about trying to convince someone to let go of internally fabricated dramas, sit down and have a cuppa. It's a pretty straight forward one. I want to thank folks for listening, I've been looking through some old tunes and I appreciate the people who stick with the thing every week and lend their ears 'cause some of these songs are not so great, which is kind of part of why I'm doing this, to catch the fun/energy of a song right as it's only just been finished, good or bad, and also to just honestly put all that stuff out there rough as because why not. I'm workin on polishing up some stuff, changing many a lyric and the like and I'll hopefully have another album out for you eventually.
The first one, made a couple years ago, also rough as is here: http://cesky.bandcamp.com/
 
and there's a video for this weeks tune here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NItgkchfY9w&feature=youtu.be
which involves a bit of drawing, in the name of far too literal reactions to lyrics.
 
Thanks for your time. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment